Handelsblatt Global believes the German voice deserves a place in the high-impact sphere of English-language media. From our office in Berlin’s exciting Kreuzberg district, next to the iconic Potsdamer Platz, we craft unparalleled insight into German business, finance, politics and culture lead by the award-winning journalism of Handelsblatt, Germany’s leading financial daily.
As a media startup funded by Verlagsgruppe Handelsblatt in 2014, we are a motivated team looking for talented and innovative people who can take the temperature of the media environment in diverse markets and turn analytics into winning market strategies.
For our Growth Team, we currently have an opportunity in Berlin for a
Business Analytics and Insights Manager (m/f)
who will be responsible for defining, implementing and measuring strategies that align with marketing and business objectives. He or she will develop dashboards and forecasts; analyze different traffic channels and customer journeys; develop KPI’s; and provide directives on how to improve efficiency in digital marketing strategies.
- Develop KPI dashboards
- Collect data sources, ensure data quality and structure
- Use methodical performance analysis to influence and support campaign strategies
- Develop custom marketing dashboard concepts
- Report on key metrics, analyze and interpret trends, and provide actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimization consultations and influence conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data
- Identify trends and new technology to help us stay ahead of the curve
- Monitor, report and evaluate industry trends and competitor activity
- A university degree in information management, information technology, mathematics or business sciences
- At least 2 years of work experience in analytics
- Experience working with analytical software (ex. Webtrekk, Google Analytics and Tableau)
- Experience measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including SEA, email, content marketing and social media
- Experience working within a marketing environment
- Experience working with website optimization tools for A/B and multivariate testing (ex. Adobe Test&Target Optimizely)
- Native English speaker or written and spoken fluency, proficiency in German as well as experience in Photoshop would be a plus
- Fair and performance-oriented compensation
- A stimulating, pleasant and multi-cultural office environment
- An attractive benefits package that includes 30 days of paid vacation per year, company child care support, and corporate discounts
- Opportunities for mid-career skills training and career advancement advancement
If you think you have what it takes, please send a CV and covering letter in English to Anina Dehne.
Bereich Personal | Kasernenstr. 67 | 40213 Düsseldorf