We are looking for a Head of SEO & Content Marketing to shape Stylight’s organic visibility in 17 countries. Leading an international cross-functional team you will be responsible for improving Stylight’s onpage and offpage SEO and evolving our content marketing strategies.
- Shape and drive our SEO on- and off page success by ideating, prioritizing and implementing scalable strategies, tactics and actions. You’ll report directly to one of our Managing Directors.
- Lead and develop a cross-functional team dedicated to SEO, link development, content marketing, CRM and social media.
- Evangelize SEO within the company and collaborate directly with product owners, engineers, designers and marketeers from other teams to push for relevant SEO best practices.
- Develop and evolve Stylight´s content strategy leveraging our international freelance setup.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and report changes as needed.
- You have at least 5 years experience working on SEO & content strategy for enterprise-level sites, including e-commerce sites.
- You have experience in leading link-building initiatives and have a strong knowhow on outreach.
- You have already led small teams and ideally worked in a head role at an agile company before.
- You have a strong understanding of onpage SEO (crawlability, indexation, canonicalization etc.) and can easily dig through websites’ source code.
- You have strong problem solving skills and the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics in order to quantify marketing impact and SEO performance.
- You are able to give guidance to our CRM marketeers within the team and know your way around at Facebook, Instagram, Outbrain, etc (organic & paid).
- We are the creative ones with out-of-the-box ideas.
- We concept, build and spread cool stories & content.
- We’ll make sure everyone, everywhere knows about Stylight.
- We will always strive for the best.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich’s landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application! Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus