Springer Nature is one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers. It is home to an array of respected and trusted brands and imprints, with more than 170 years of combined history behind them, providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals and resources reach millions of people, helping researchers and scientists to discover, students to learn and professionals to achieve their goals and ambitions. The company has almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries.
The Associate Manager (m/f) Institutional Marketing is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support institutional marketing/sales efforts, including usage, branding awareness, social media campaigns, multimedia, marketing collateral and website management. The Associate Manager will work closely with internal marketing services and preferred vendors as needed to coordinate the execution of marketing campaigns. This position is responsible for working with the provided annual budget and managing this for their respective projects. This also includes tracking and reporting on the budget.
- Strengthen brand awareness with regular scheduled market newsletters consisting of internal/external interviews, market tips, etc.
- Develop and track usage driving campaigns on a regional level, working closely with eProduct Management and Account Development partners
- Oversee creation and stock of regional sales collateral and giveaways
- Develop and conduct customer focused eLearning training programs via springer.com to promote customer satisfaction and usage resulting in renewal and revenue growth
- Manage all library related springer.com website and programs
- Track lead generation and ROI for designated marketing campaigns via CRM on a monthly basis
- Prepare and maintain annual regional marketing plan
- Manage marketing project database
- Participate and present as needed in regional sales meetings
- Report monthly on marketing activities and budget status
- Determine and analyze specialized needs of strategic customers; partner internally and externally to deploy marketing actions to meet these needs
- Collaborate and communicate with sales team to deploy actions that ensure
- Strong marketing experience in a similar position
- Candidate should be willing to facilitate change and possess strong leadership/teamwork skills
- Flexibility and openness to innovative ideas
- High degree of autonomy, initiative and resilience
- Careful and conscientious operation
- Presentation experience in English
- Very good German and English both verbal and written
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
- Ability to identify with the wants and needs of the library customer
- Commercially minded with a strong drive for success
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Customer focus and desire to build customer loyalty
- Fair level of knowledge of library community and electronic products
- Creative, forward-thinking and proactive
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Varied and interesting tasks
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- A good work life balance with fair working hours + a generous and flexible vacation package
- Discounted public transport
- Discounted book prices
- An excellent on-site cafeteria
Working Hours: Full-time
Company and Location: Springer Science+Business Media, Berlin
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
We are looking forward to your online-application.
To find out more information about our organization please take a look at www.springer.com or www.springernature.com.