We are looking for a SEA Manager to join us at the soonest possible date. Working within a world-class Performance Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for driving user acquisition and growing our presence internationally. This position is based in Munich, Germany. The contract will be limited to one year due to replacement for parental leave.
Your Key Responsibilities
- You take care of international SEA campaigns in Google and Yahoo/Bing with high budgets.
- You create & manage international Search- Display- & Retargeting campaigns and continuously measure and tweak their performance.
- You are proactively shaping Stylight with your ideas & suggestions.
- Together with your team you are responsible for Stylights customer acquisition.
Background Of Successful Applicants
- You have an outstanding degree in business, marketing or communications.
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in SEA and/or Display Advertising, ideally in an e-commerce surrounding.
- You are generally interested in everything related to performance marketing, being it news from the industry or new possibilities.
- You have initial experience in scalable implementation and worked with Bid-Management Tools.
- You are motivated, like to take over responsibility and love to continuously optimize processes.
- You are structured, detail- and outcome oriented and you are a pro in MS Office, especially Excel.
- You have fluent skills in English, German is a plus.
Why join Stylight?
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and a ctually in Germany) .
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Stylight is the world’s most stylish search engine for fashion and design. We help millions of online shoppers worldwide search more than 1,000 online shops at once, compare prices of more than 30 million products, get inspired and find all the best deals. The team behind Stylight are 100 data-driven tech and marketing geeks, coming from 20 nations all around the globe, operating from our headquarter in Munich, Germany.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a challenging, fun, exciting and dedicated environment then don’t hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We’re looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Laura Grassl.