WHO WE ARE:
We are internetstores – the leading specialist for bike and outdoor products in Europe. Founded in 2003, we are today among the biggest and most profitable e-commerce companies, with more than 40 online shops, more than 2 million page views per day and an unparalleled product selection. We are fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, CAMPZ and Addnature and we have only one goal: offering our clients from 16 different countries quality products and latest trends for the best prices as well as an excellent shopping experience!
You want to be part of this success story and work behind the scenes of an international online retailer to promote our growth? Apply online – more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
WHAT IT IS ABOUT:
You want to be the Swedish part of our Berlin SEO-department with 10+ colleagues to discuss, develop your skills & optimize our Swedish online shops? We’re looking forward to your application!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are in charge of SEO for our Swedish Online Shops (addnature.com & bikester.se)
- You define URLs, Keywords and competitors which must be supervised
- You monitor all relevant KPIs
- You constantly optimize (on and off page) following Google guidelines
- You coordinate internal resources such as graphics, translations and content
- You coordinate external resources such as Freelancers or Content Providers
- You document and present results and conclusions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You have previous SEO experience (on and off page)
- Knowledge in current SEO tools is beneficial
- You’re a native Swedish speaker with fluent English skills
- Your work is accurate and independent to achieve deadlines and targets
- You are flexible
- Ideally you care about bike or outdoor topics
- You want to achieve goals together as a team
WHAT TO EXPECT:
An exciting job in a fast growing company in the heart of Berlin. We offer you a job with responsibility and creative leeway, employee discounts on our full product range, bike leasing, corporate benefits and amazing, international colleagues in all departments.
Julia Haag, HR Manager | Oranienburger Str. 66, 10117 Berlin | (+49) 0711/93305-148 | firstname.lastname@example.org | internetstores.de