Productsup is a tech company that revolutionized the way in which product data was being handled. We provide a user-friendly software to manage and optimize merchant product data. Our solution helps online retailers and marketing agencies create high quality product data feeds for online shopping and marketing channels like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Criteo and many, many more.
We’re a fast-growing, innovative firm that was founded in 2010. The extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and a proud winner of 7 industry awards. This is your chance to become part of our success story.
We’re looking for a SEM expert to independently manage PPC campaigns across several channels and markets. A successful SEM specialist will work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and generate leads.
- Develop, execute and optimize every aspect of PPC campaigns (keyword development, ad copy writing, audience segmentation, bid management, monitoring, etc.)
- Manage and improve existing campaigns
- Create search, display and retargeting campaigns
- Run campaigns across multiple channels: AdWords, Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn
- Implement campaigns for our key markets: EU, UK, US, and APAC
- Work closely with our designer to produce ad creative
- Execute tests, collect & analyze data, identifying trends & insights to maximize ROI in paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor ads and keywords
- Create new and engaging concepts to acquire more leads
What you bring to the team:
- Min 2 years’ experience as SEM Manager
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with Google AdWords (search and display network)
- Good working knowledge of Facebook and LinkedIn Ads
- Know-how in Instagram and YouTube ads is a plus
- SaaS or B2B Marketing experience required
- Full professional level in German and English is a must
What we offer you:
- Permanent position with a fair and attractive salary
- Drinks, fresh fruit & snacks daily
- Modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Ideas and problem-solving solutions are always welcome
- Regular team events
Have you got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!
Send your application to: