JustWatch is an international movie marketing startup based in Berlin. Founded in October 2014 by an experienced and successful team with world-class knowledge in marketing, product, and AdTech we are constantly looking for passionate people to join our mission.
JustWatch offers data-driven movie marketing for the film industry. Based on user data from Justwatch.com and our apps we run data-driven digital marketing campaigns for Hollywood’s latest blockbusters as well as for independent movies.
Who we are looking for:
Curiosity, drive, and passion are shared characteristics of all people at JustWatch and we are looking for these values in every person we are hiring. We only want people who are willing to constantly learn through challenging themselves and others. All of us also love to get things done and strongly believe in “done is better than perfect”.
In addition, for this particular role we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a BI leadership role, ideally working on setting up a DWH
- Proven success in building, growing and managing teams of data analysts and engineers and developing talent
- Deep understanding of SQL/Redshift and preferably a programming language, e.g. Java, Go, Python, etc.
- Experience with data visualization, e.g. Excel, Tableau, Qlikview, D3
- You have a hands-on mentality and deliver results
- Not afraid to try new ideas and use new tools
- Fluent in German or English
- You enjoy watching movies and TV shows
- Build, lead, mentor and manage a team of data engineers, scientists and analysts
- Scale the team while you spearhead the development of our BI stack in a state-of-the-art/scalable way
- Coordinate efforts between technical, marketing, and product teams
- You will work closely with the infrastructure and Adtech departments about the tightly integrated data stack and collaborate on the further development of DWH and ETL technology
- You will work on and further develop our recommendation algorithms and the MovieGraph in collaboration with our Machine Learning Engineering team
- You will heavily exchange with our Devs, CRM-, Campaign-, Account-, and Sales Managers to put analyses together
- You will be responsible for our data accuracy and sustainability of tracking events
- You will become part of a passionate, professional and friendly team while getting first-hand experience in building a world-leading tech company
- A steep learning curve: You will work directly with, and learn from Christoph & his team who are leading experts in mobile marketing, user acquisition, and data-driven online marketing
- A challenging environment with an open feedback culture and a strong focus on personal development
- Lots of room for personal development, freedom, and responsibility
- You will have access to an experienced founder team with an international track record in building successful tech companies
Sounds like you? Great, we’d like to meet you. Just send us a short mail that gives us an idea of what motivates you, why you want to work at JustWatch and how you think you will help us to achieve our goals. We are not interested in a perfect CV or letters of recommendation. We just want to know who you are and who you want to become!
Please only apply if you are REALLY interested, all copy-paste mass applications will be directly rejected. We are very much looking forward to your application: email@example.com